All women of the Steelville Presbyterian Church are Presbyterian Women. We meet twice each year on Sunday afternoons in March and December.
Co-Moderators: Shirley Stulce & Lisa DuLany
Secretary/Treasurer: Marilyn Lakaner
World Day of Prayer Service
Cookies for First Responders
Our Mission Statement
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to:
Nurture our faith through prayer and Bible Study,
- by promoting the Horizons Bible Study,
- by encouraging personal daily devotions, and
- by encouraging corporate worship and study,
Support the mission of the Church Worldwide,
- by promoting the “Mission Yearbook for Prayer and Study and other mission resources,
- by encouraging the support of the validated ministries of the Presbyterian of Giddings-Lovejoy, and
- by supporting the Celebration Giving Programs of PW.
Work for justice and peace,
- by raising the level of consciousness concerning issues of humanity with special emphasis on women and children,
- by promoting a commitment to peacemaking, and
- by focusing on the efforts of the United Nations to establish a peaceful global community.
Build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witnesses to the promise of God’s Kingdom,
- by providing leadership opportunities at all levels, and
- by encouraging an awareness of the plight of those who are disenfranchised by society.